What are cookies?
Cookies are data such as text files that are stored in Website User’s end device and are intended for using the content of this Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page from which they come, their storage time on the end device and their unique ID.
Purposes for storing and accessing the information contained in cookies
Cookies are saved on the Website:
- to collect general and anonymous static data with analytical tools Google Analytics [cookie data administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- to present multimedia content on the Website that is retrieved from an external website: www.youtube.com [cookie data administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA].
You can express your consent (or lack thereof) to saving cookie files by changing the settings of your web browser. The web browser allows for removing the cookie files. Instructions about how to change the settings for cookies are available in the “Help" menu of your web browser.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016 I hereby inform that:
- the controller of your personal data is Elte GPS Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków at ul. Medyczna 13, 30-688 Kraków, whereas the joint controllers thereof are the companies that belong to the following group: Smok GPS Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków at ul. Medyczna 13, 30-688 Kraków; ELTE GPS GmbH with its registered office in Hemmingen (Germany) at Hoher Holzweg 17, 30966 Hemmingen; ELTE GPS SAS with its registered office in Paris (France) at 105 Rue des Moines, 75017 Paris;
- contact details of the data protection officer in the above companies: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the recipients of your personal data will be entities that provide our company with organizational and technical solutions (ICT service providers, software developers, postal services and courier companies, law firms and debt collection agencies);
- your personal data will not be transferred to any third country and/or international organization;
- your personal data will be processed for a minimum period of 6 years or until the consent is withdrawn;
- you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, remove, limit the processing thereof, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time with no effect on the lawfulness of the data processing that you agreed upon prior to the withdrawal of your consent;
- you have the right to submit a complaint to the Polish Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (GIODO/UODO) if you find your personal data to be processed in a way that infringes upon the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016;
- providing your personal data for marketing purposes is optional;
- your data will not be processed in an automated way, which also includes processing for profiling purposes.